top of page

Calshot Calling - Sep 12/13/14

Updated: Aug 17, 2022

We are hoping to visit Calshot once more 12/13/14 September. Those on Richard's cruising list will already know. We are having a bit of difficulty making the booking but hopefully this will be resolved soon. Our current understanding is that we need to book AND pay £48 hours in advance i.e. by Friday 9th September. The cost will be £66 for the three days; the cost for less than 3 nights is to be clarified but it may still be the £66! Update: Barbara hopes you only pay for the nights you stay.


If you want to come can you please make sure that I know ASAP by email to steveisafletcher@gmail.com cc. Richard on richardandsuewilliams@hotmail.com and Barbara Humberstone on barbara.humberstone@btinternet.com. Payment details will be advised once the arrangement is confirmed.

48 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Update from the BSRA

We have just received the above report from the BSRA which summaries their 2023 activities and mentions Seavets support, Steve

Too much wind for racing 4 April

The forecast for the day held promise with winds between 14 and 29 mph, but on arrival it was blowing at consistently 20mph plus. Undaunted we planned a course and took to the water. It became obviou

Any 7.8m sails out there?

Mike Brace is back in the UK and intends to join our events this year but is lacking a 7.8m sail. Does anyone have one they are looking to sell? If so contact Mike on mm.brace@gmail.com Steve

Comments


bottom of page